Friday, February 12, 2010

All We Need is Love, Love...Love is All We Need!

With Valentine’s Day just ahead it seems fitting to talk about love and how it also relates to my past articles on the mind and body.

First of all, I’m going to recommend a book for you to read, again and again. I will often refer to it, “The Seat of the Soul” by Gary Zukav. Not only has this book changed my life but I feel it offers critical and insightful information to assist you/us in our journeys to become the best people we can be and lead the amazing lives that were meant for each and everyone of us! If you’ve already read it, I suggest you read it again. New parts and segments await your eyes!

In my last article I touched upon our energy and where it can lead us. When energy we take in or dish out leaves us in fear, distrust or with emotional harm, in general, we will feel anxiety and powerless. Power losses affect certain parts of the body. If we feel fear in our ability to love or be loved we will feel pain or discomfort in our chest, near our heart. Chronic or acute “heart-ache” can literally result in the attack of the heart. In fact, Gary Zufav states, “Every distress and every dysfunction of the body, every illness, can be understood in terms of power loss to an external circumstance through the energy centers within the body.”

When we release energy in love and trust, and feel free to love and be loved we are on the road to eternal peace-of-mind and lasting happiness. There is nothing that cannot be healed when we live in love. Love is an active force that brings harmony and a genuine interest in the well-being of others. It directly relates to the quality of experiences that occur within our lives.

This weekend, especially, be conscious and focus on your power to remove your negative thoughts and emotions. Heal yourself of fears, inferior and unnecessary thoughts through the energy of love. Give and receive love. It will enhance your personality and, at the same time, be graciously appreciated as you enrich the lives of the people around you.

Happy Valentine’s Weekend,

The Midnight Motivator

1 comment:

  1. Joanne thank you for this post. I have been following your blog and am really enjoying it. I feel I was meant to reach this today (its about the 3rd thing that's popped up in my inbox today regarding love) so I think someone is hoping I'm paying attention! I am sharing your book recommendation with a good friend, as well - I think both of us should give it a read. I look forward to reading your book when it comes out, as well! Keep the motivation coming.

    ReplyDelete